Saturday, July 28, 2007

Few lighter moments

Was chancing across a few interesting pictures and thought I will fix it for a lighter moment.

LOL - Funny


Hahaha... can't see you grow soon !
Oh the darn Texans !




Manager's speech before getting drunk!

Hahaha...
Phew ! Lucky guy.

Ever since I was born, this has been in my mind.

Oh yea.

Lesson to all girls. Animals are no joke LOL.

LOL - Way funny.
Dedicated to Vidya !

Oh yea! Know what you are talking?

One more !

There he goes again.. LMAO.



And remembering PS :-]
My-my... Poor guy LOL.

Whacha thinking!

Cute guy !


Welcome to India !!!!


Welcome to an Arab Country/Muslim Country!


Long live budda!!!
The guy is unbelievable LOL..

Horny Elephant(Bachelor) - Who does not like women?

7 comments:

Princess Banter said...

Hahahha I loved that! Thanks -- I really needed that belly laugh!

Keshi said...

ROFL!

love the dog pic! awww...

Keshi.

Ponnarasi Kothandaraman said...

Nice pictures with apt description!

Ponnarasi Kothandaraman said...

Bytheway review on "Tuesdays with Morrie" was too good.. I can not be easily persuaded and i should say am really trying to get the book soon :) Good one!

Incrediblyirrational said...

that chicken picture made me very sad..
lucky guy pic is the best!

smrtnhuggble said...

omg.. funny.
i'd like that vodka shirt in a L please. hahaha
hmmm actually make fun of someone and call them ronald mcdonald .. hahaha
love the puppy picture...
and id like to be that mouse druk and passed out RIGHT NOW.

Todd Camplin said...

I love your collection of images. Very fun, thanks for sharing.