Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Rated PG - Hell yes !

I was into another dull day at work and was random googling - rather using all possible nuances to test google results and I keyed in something and the first result was - Rate your blog site.

This interested me a little bit and being a narcissist I just love to rate myself, talk about myself, praise myself on how I look regardless of what the fact is blah blah... When I checked the site, I got a bizarre result. The fella classified my blog site as - PG 13.

{Oh! I also think that this rating would have such a good impression about me and what I write in the minds of the mothers of all the girls checking my blog site - Sigh what a wonderful world !! }


Click on this link "here" to figure out what is your rating ! Pretty weird their justification as such. They claim since my blog note has a few questionable expressions so they rate me with this. "This rating was determined based on the presence of the following words:butt (2x), death (5x), tit (7x), sex (6x), shit (1x), "

12 comments:

Aditi said...

mine is rated G which surprises me..dang it

Keshi said...

mine wud be R? lol!

btw I replied to ur very inviting proposal in my blog ;-) hv a look and reply. ty!

Keshi.

Unknown said...

Thats soo kool;-)...mine was a boring G..'yawn'...

Vik Rajagopalan said...

@Aditi:

Why am I not surprised? Your blog is an epitome of nicety in all sense ;)

@Keshi:

Well why am I not surprised as well? =)) Coupla notes were only more towards restrictive audiences I reckon.

I saw what you had written and I am looking for ways to get the Aussie visa now :D

@Shruti:

I guess you got a well deserved nice G and dont feel so bad about that :-)

Rani said...

mines only pg 13
hmmm i thought mine woulda been atleast rated R.. booooo

Vik Rajagopalan said...

@Smarty:

No way, it can't be a "R". That is solely reserved for "KESHI" LOL

Keshi said...

hahaha yes R is only for Keshi...sorry Choco LOL!

aww someone's flying to Aus soon ay? ;-)

Keshi.

Vik Rajagopalan said...

Know something Keshi, Gold and Women are never to be left ungaurded. You never know where they are gone in a jiffy [:-)]

After what you said, I am so sure about the Aussie way LOL.

Keshi said...

hahaha good thinking! Very smart I should say :)

Keshi.

Aditi said...

not true.. it dissects news stories with blood and gore and death and rape
and come on who wants to be a G???

Vik Rajagopalan said...

@Keshi:

Thank you. I am humbled. But that is how it is is'nt?

@Aditi:

Well, to look at it in a nicer way, even though you say all about the problems, you put it in such a nice and a subtle manner unlike few jerks like me who go for profanity as a substitute. So there you go "G" is not bad and we look upto you as our .. whatever..

Hey, why not write why it is bad being a "G"??

Rani said...

@aditi: its cause you said "dang it' ures is a G. hehehe u dont curse like i do or lets say vik does..