Tuesday, September 09, 2003

My feelings now.. Real ones.. I don't know who is going to read.. Hey what the heck this is my space and I have to write something.. something what I feel abt... The past 10 days has been misery filled.
It all started on august. On the 5th I got my VISA rejected.. Amazingly the questions that I was asked was stupid.I
was asked somehting like "Ohh you worked for Satyam ehh?" I told "Yes".. And you are Vikram? For which I vehemently shook my head to agree on the stand taken. Then he says you are going to the public university?.. Hmmmm.. I will not give you VISA...
Man, what sort of officers we have in the consulate. They say that they do a good job interviewing the candidates.. I am wonder struck since then unable to understand the philosophy behind this...
Soon after this I get an opportunity to appear for an Interview with CTS another giant in INDIA. Now that I have got through and just minutes before completing the joining formalities I am asked "Do you have the certificate from Satyam?"... I said NO coz that company did not give me one.. For which I was told then it is DIFFICULT to squeeze you in...
Bad luck somehow has started to like me for what I am !! Has been following me since I graduated in 2001. I thought SATYAM was a good company and joined only to realise later that it was GOOD on paper with a very poor man-administration... No good boss..but had lotsss of people whose weight partly was filled with king size ego..After 2.3 years of experience, I am told by this Stupid company that I would have to serve for another 3 years to get my 2.3 years work exp certificate ! Man what a deal....
Anyway, I should think of talking to the CTS people.. Just hope that lady luck smiles at me atleast once now after what all I had to go through...

Now sleepy .. will pen later.. Left everything to the man above..

Cheers ~

No comments: