Saturday, September 13, 2003

Happppyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

News is CTS has asked me to join on monday... Yippes.. After what I have been through this is one good break.. Frankly for me I want the same good feeling on the 19 november when I have the second round of the interview for my VISA.... Wish I get through this one unscathed....

Well in another few hours my parents would be celebrating their 30th Year of togetherness... Man, what a feeling.. I am here after 2 years to see and celebrate the day for real. Wish them all the best of health and wishes as always.

Apart from this my friend's mom is going to SFO on October 5, so I was busy packing on things for my sis and depositing it to them. It is always nice to go shopping and buying few things for these good looking days... Yes I said good-looking because what are good things after all, the ones that please our heart... So these things that I bought for my Sis who is in LAX is a good will feel.. Anyway away from these all...

One other friend of mine who appears for the interview come 13th november leaves morrow to the company where I used to work for 2.4 Years.. yeah the same sick company, satyam... he is also pissed off as such.. he also wants to come away from that place.. Anyway my only wish is that we could go together off for our studies..

I feel a bit attracted to the cozy bed and A/C now.. man chennai is getting hot when I was told it is winter now..Chennai knows only 3 tings hot hotter hotest.. Hmm.. the same cliché I think .. But that is how chennai is and would be..

Well one last thing the recent movie by shankar called "BOYS", a good honest movie on whatever is revealed was under the axe by some snobs in chennai.. I don't understand why people behave this way when they see the reality on the screen.. I think peopel here have to change, but cannot blame them that is how they have been all along what do you expect all on a sudden...
Frankly, this movie was a very good feel as such.. Whole bunch of new faces , great music nice effort in the end..

Thumps-up for the entire crew...

If I don't go now I would not go forever so I am leaving and going to hit the sac..

Cheers ~

VR

No comments: