Friday, September 12, 2003

Commemorating The Dreaded ...

September 11 was not as dazzling as it were last year.. I know I should not have used the word dazzling but I cannot help it as that is how the media is treating the day... Anyway whatever is attached to the Uncle Sam seems to draw some kind of attention.... Nothing unusual also happened that day not only in US but also in India... At times I get so pissed off when I get to think of the raw deal we nations in the 3rd world get... So very atypical of the other so called "super" powers..
But Sept. 11 : This day will go down in the history of the world as the most tragic day...Almost like a bad dream....A terrifying nightmare...BUT..Not to underride the significance of this day..It does happen to be a special day for some people...birthdays.....marriage anniversary.....or any special day that one might want to remember.....but listening to the radio...the TV and people around you just makes you feel a little low....well...maybe with time , the sadness associated with the day will become less....

I don't want this to look like a political agenda here.. Just my 2 cents though.

I came across a pretty interesting, could I say * deadly * site.. Yeah, the site is called DeathClock from another blogger called Deepa .. Strangely the best thing abt the site was it took some input and showed a big numerical string of 1357630948 seconds left for me to live??? Man, that is a ** shocker **.. A remainder based on some stupid intelligence....
A bad way to say that your stay on earth is being clocked..

CTS issue somehow has not worked positively for me till now..> They have not responded to me.. Fingers crossed until Monday when they have asked me to come to their office..

Frankly speaking I don't want to work any more.. I wanted to study and thanks to the august 5 that things have taken a strange U-Turn...
Hoping for the best as such..

Lets see.. More blogging later

Cheers ~

No comments: