Sunday, August 12, 2007

And the moment - my 100th note !

I casually checked the blog note and it is strange and bizarre. This is my 100th note and cannot believe I had so many topics and so much patience to hold on and keep coming back day after day, week after week, month after month. Knowing me it sure is a "WOW" moment. Remarkable indeed. No not as a writer, but you all, who are a bunch of few precious readers generous enough to write in a word either commending or passively agreeing. Either vociferously feeling free to pass on your thoughts which were against my school of thought or scowling me for what I wrote.

Thanks so much to you guys and take a bow.

Now to the pop quiz, which of the centenarians in recent past - Anil Kumble or Yours Truly, is truly exciting and completely entertaining?

Hint: Word starts with "M" ends with "E" and no other alphabets in the middle !



Labels: ,