Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Someone said...

Standing by the window
Wishing you were here;
Knowing that I feel complete,
Whenever you are near.
Oh, the love.

Tears fall in my sadness
I feel alone and blue
The road is always empty
Without the sight of you.
Oh, the love, the lost love.

But then I do remember
The times that we do share
My heart is so much lighter
Your love makes me aware.
Oh, the love, my hope

No matter what the distance
You're always by my side
Spirit of your LOVE
Each day of my life resides
Oh, the love, I wait for.

-- Anonymous.

3 comments:

SBTVD said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.http://sbtvd.blogspot.com/

Keshi said...

beautiful...brought bak some memories..

Keshi.

Ram said...

hey thats wonderful. yeah i know, i still have your tag to be done...will do it when i'm wiling my time away...bored in my office. :-)

-ram