Saturday, February 09, 2008

Beer - Best Commercials

Well without batting the eyelid for one minute, I can vouch that this is one drink I can not live without. I have had a great opportunity in life thus far to travel places and enjoy being part of the local crowd, having a drink and taking it easy. Now my way of hanging out and site seeing is not remotely close to the Chinese or Japs who run amok every where holding their camera. I once remember a Jap was shooting an Airport in the US with his Camcorder and we everyone were tryin their best not to get into his shots.. Man he was all over.. :-) and yea the Indians/Lankans have a better way still - they walk in a big semi circle and make his/her partner shoot them from the distance as they nonchalantly walk by and occasionally look around else where from their otherwise staring at the camera look - LOL. We saw this in Germany and were like so freaking laughing... Now, not that I am complaining but their way of hanging lose is quite different to mine.

I guess, this was my long pending interest to have a list of cool Beer commercials that have come by and the ones that I have tasted so far. Go on, if you still persist, and have the interest to figure out what they are.

So here we go:

1) Bud - Video - 1
Video -2
Video - 3
Video - 4
Video - 5
Video - 6
Video - 7
Video - 8
Video - 9
Video - 10
Video - 11
Video - 12
Video collection

2) Tooheys Funny Commercial - LOL

3) Brahma - Video - 1

4) Hahn Beer - Video -1

5) Carlton - Video - 1
Video - 2

6) San Miguel - Cheap Beer lol - Video -1

7) Guinness - Video -1

8) Bierbitzch - German Beer - Video -1 LOL ... LMAO.

9)
Yuengling - Video - 1
Video - 2

10) Fosters - Video -1
Video -2

11) Heineken - Video -1
Video - 2
Video - 3
Video - 4

12) Tiger - Video - 1

13) KingFisher - Video -1
Video - 2

14)
Beer Commercials from Down Under - Video link

Oh ! Well that feels so good. Wish they did not have import duties in India !

5 comments:

Pointblank said...

hey.. punny punny videos! cudn check out all. will come back laters. lotta commercials on ur space! r u an ad guy??

on a different note, new pic, new look, huh?

Saritha Rajagopal said...

Very nice Mr. Surnamesake! ;)

Just the kinda post I'd wanna see! Never seen so many beer commercials at one go. Man, am I inspired fur the next commercial Im gonna make!! Thanks buddy!

PS: Chek out adsoftheworld.com, adforum. com, in case u haven't yet! :)

Vik Rajagopalan said...

@PB:

Oh well, am not an ad person. If you mean person who directs these? If so, I am not that guy too. I am one of those who sit in the last seat and sees all these with intent and enjoys. I guess you are an ad gurl. What do you do?

About the look part - well had to lose weight - that is what everyone said. So I decided to cut hairs. And it kept everyone happy!

Vik Rajagopalan said...

@Saritha:

Hi !How's it going? Well yea, I did not do anything mate. All I did was connect to the place that had more life.

I sure would check them for I have not visited them before. I reckon you guys are the ad people of 21st century. How's that part coming by? Look forward to know more about that.

Saritha Rajagopal said...

21st Century ad person!! Wow! Dat sounded good!!

Ok, now in my part of the world, that's Kerala, nutin much's happenin. And wutever little is, aint anytin great either. But U go to blore, and its happenin. Chennai is kinda ok. But if u're in advertising, Mumbai's the place u ought to be in!! That's wut people keep tellin me!! Hehehe

Not many still know wut advertisin is all bout. But it's a nice life fur sure!! Hey u a software guy right?? And still enjoy advertising?? That's nice to hear?? :)

And, congrats on ur 150th post!!Honestly, didnt really go thru the whole post so not eligible to comment on it. But ya, here's wishing u celebrate another 150th aniversary too. :)

And btw, wut do u mean "so u knw Malayalam"? I am a Malayali kutti FYI! Hehehe!