Sunday, June 17, 2007

My Personal Day of Death is...

Well then a random site has made a prediction and when it comes to the last day till when I would be alive. Strange eh? Check this out - the site called Death Clock is somehow quite sure that my personal day of death is Saturday, March 28, 2071 !

Wow! that is longer than I thought. Anyway I will take it ... 2071 is quite far. Man, what do I do living that long. Hmm... In that high note for all the girls around to take note of that number, I sign off.

3 comments:

Aditi said...

interesting... i am fairly sure i dont want to know...

Vidya said...

Hmm.. Mine is 2068. I am merely thinking that if you were to get married and be nagged , will yours too reduce to 2068?

:D

Vidya

P.S Spoken like a sister.

Vik Rajagopalan said...

@Aditi:

I think you should.After all you get an optimistic number in the end. Going by the trend though :)

@Vidya:

Yea yea. like 2068 is a small number. I will still take it :)