Monday, June 25, 2007

FYI - Blood donor club

A fellow blogger, Aditi, had written about an internet site where you can register when you are in dire need for any Blood group and you get some donor responding to you within 30 minutes. That is amazing.

Please do look at this site for more information -Need Blood?

Also, the main site, Indian Blood Donors, and I don't know the veracity of the information on how quick you get the blood and how the blood transmission procedures and environs are. But I am trying to be a good Samaritan in passing the information to some or anyone that may need it.

Thanks for reading it and please do pass on the information to all you might know- may not be a receiver, a prospective donor too can help the cause.

I did my part and registered myself, did you?

No comments: