Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Home run baby! ... October 21st 2006

Am home finally... Thinking back at the times that have gone by and what I have done so far, feels like I have not done bad at all.But interesting thing now is that I am home. Always that good feeling when you want to go to the place of interest or some bonding. On the october 20th, for the first time I had that good, nervous, happy, emotional, whacky feeling that I am going home and seeing folks after a long time. And the day was no better than what happened at work. The clients were so happy and emotional all along that they bought me a box of donuts and chocolate milk to start with - well actually speaking was being pampered for a week to start with by sponsoring my breaky to lunch and yada yada, and late in the day there was lunch - a surprise pizza lunch and by the noon a pie feast.... I had this sudden hard feeling on whether I deserved so much for a day. Unbelievable. They were good people mabbe that is the only good thing that worked in my favor. But said and done I was so deeply content with what happened no one can really peek in my heart to believe it .. So I let it go.. Blessed me and I thank my saviour for being good to me...

No comments: