Monday, May 05, 2008

Celebrities say it all - Being silly is not bad

I was meaning to write so many posts back to back on Economics, Attitude of the the so called Indian men(includes women, for those feminists who blame it all on man!) under the pretext of Indian culture yada yada. Then finally I made a "U" turn and decided to keep it all light and cool.

So yea, remember the celebrities can actually be dumb. Maybe we all know that the celebrities in the wild wild west are more vulnerable but then don't let go of the leash on the Indian ones too. Reason why they never appear dumb is because the Media does not cover that part of them. Else we would have gone head for head with the Hollywood dumb ones. I wonder why women are always there in that list. :-] .. Honestly, I do know some male celebrities who goofed up big time.

Anyway, these were some very very interesting comments made by some. Enjoy, if it interests you ! BTW, there are a lot of funny things told by big stars, if you have spare time and like reading funny stuff, follow the - Link and this Link and laugh it all.

To me the funny one liners were :
“I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with 'Guess' on it. I said, "Thyroid problem?" - Arnold Schwarzenegger,California Governor and actor

“I've read about foreign policy and studied, I now know the number of continents.” - George Wallace 1968 presidential campaign.

"I can't really remember the names of the clubs that we went to." - Shaquille O'Neal, basketball player, on whether he had visited the Parthenon during his visit to Greece

Now to the celebrity fun.

"First of all, let's get one thing straight. Crack is cheap. I make too much money to ever smoke crack. Let's get that straight. Okay? We don't do crack. We don't do that. Crack is wack."

Yea - Gimme expensive weed to dope and I would say we need crack. I wonder who ever wrote that marvelous script for her !


"Like, I thought Europe was a country? Is France a country? ...I don't think France is a country."

Ok, sorry to burst your bubble. Yea Europe is a country and France is a big continent, my fair princess !!!


"I'm drinkin' a soy latte, I get a double shotey/ It goes right through my body /I do yoga and Pilates and the room is full of hotties/ So I'm checkin' out the bodies and you know I'm satisfied," lyrics to "American Life."

I wonder what troubled her when she penned the lyric. Just sums up what shit comes in the modern day muzik. Any thing in English = Lyrics.

What's Wal-Mart? Do they sell, like wall stuff?"

Oh yea !! Wall, Buildings.... And I wonder what IKEA sell. Eye?

"So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?"

:-) Cannes Film Festival.. err for this obnoxious comment made, firstly, are you even invited?

"Butterflies are always following me, everywhere I go." "If critics have problems with my personal life, it's their problem. Anybody with half a brain would realize that it's the charts that count." "I may believe in Santa, but I'm not delusional."

I am pretty sure you are not delusional and sure they all have a problem.


CNN's TUCKER CARLSON: A lot of entertainers have come out against the war in Iraq. Have you?
BRITNEY SPEARS: Honestly, I think we should just trust our president in every decision that he makes and we should just support that, you know, and be faithful in what happens.

Err.. Britney, well.. hmm you had to go AGAINST the war in Iraq. Meaning, saying War is bad, not good for the economy. Meaning against the president..Are you still on dope to sorta go completely opposite. I wonder how Carlson would have reacted when he saw her say this. :-)

"Is this chicken, what I have, or is it fish? I know it's Tuna, but it says: Chicken of the Sea."

Sure, chicken of the sea indeed !


"I dress sexily - but not in an obvious way. Sexy in a virginal way."

"We are the most powerful nation on the globe, and by God, that comes with benefits! I'm not saying we should travel in arrogance or cockiness and strut through downtown Baghdad expecting people to part like the Red Sea. All I ask is for the rest of the world to treat Americans with respect so we don't have to kill you."

First thing, dude, there ain't no downtown in Baghdad and what you just said is slightly against the first sentence. Arrogance, Cockiness.. wonder what that means in your dictionary.

All pictures courtesy http://www.rhapsody.com/

2 comments:

The Pseudonym said...

room pottu yosipangalo????

Pointblank said...

Where is the Cannes Film Festival held was like the funniest?? Its like saying "World famous in India".

And then, I think Spears wanted to say she would NOT go against the war!! She would support the Prez! Isnt it??