Monday, December 24, 2007



Merry Christmas and Happy New year all



Oh my blog readers and all strangers, here's a warm season's greetings to you and
folks that matter to you :
Merry Christmas and have a happy and safe holidays.

And eventually have a good and cool New Years. Hope all the unfulfilled dreams,hopes and everything that matters to you be fulfilled and take your life to
another level.


May you feel the Angels enfold you in their wings.
May you always find serenity in the simple things.
May the Light of Heaven shine upon your path,
and bring you to the completion of your work in Peace and Joy and Grace.











7 comments:

Aarti said...

Merrrry xmas to u too... wat plans for New years???? :)

Vidya said...

Happy New Year man! What are you doing other than going out with 5 different girls?!

Vidya

Unknown said...

Heyyy Vik I love the new look:-)..I know I am late but I hope I am forgiven...Its the season you see you cant be mad at me for too long..*blink* *blink*:-)....You have a wonderful season and holidays and a great New Years Bash!!:-)

Ponnarasi Kothandaraman said...

Happy new year :)

Pointblank said...

U too have a blast at the Newyears! wishing u loads of luck n laughter, health n happiness!!

Keshi said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR Vik!

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

hi

happy new year belated

visit this dog site
Dogs - breeds information - dog breeds