Friday, January 04, 2008

What forwards do..

What forwards do is make a pig out of yourself. No I did not want to sound harsh or rude. Usually forwards is an act of a loser sitting somewhere there laughing to himself and creating some random, great looking and meaningful pictures, which when read by the sucker who gives it all hands down thinking "gee ! am not alone !".

However, some forwards are usually a bit meaningful - other than the Rai's or or Kardashian's or Atkinson's pictures. I got a pretty neat forward for which I don't have to ramble more any further. So I thought I would rather put it up here and get stoned by the readers like you :-)
Again, some of them are so well written that it just says more than all words put together.
So get ready to have the dart stick in my unblemished face guys.. Here we go:












9 comments:

Preeti Shenoy said...

Nice new look!!
Lovely pics and messages as well!

Pointblank said...

whao! loved the messages! I was expecting some cliched stuff, but truly loved every bit of it, esply te first two. very insightful!

Rani said...

hey... its nice and thoughtful. =) i had some free time as i was super tired from fixing my paper, thought i'd stop by.

Keshi said...

lovely!

Keshi.

Shree said...

Nice ones! but hey!, how about I fwd you some cute babies(mostly in aircrafts)-crying videos from youtube?? What a delightful day yours would turn out to be! :)

Ponnarasi Kothandaraman said...

:) Saw the same fwd today.. Certain fwds reach deep inside ones heart :)

Vidya said...

I like the look of your post ! And the forwards are good as well. Sometimes, these kind of forwards makes you think of back - the would have, could have, should have

Vidya

Pointblank said...

well.. when is ur next real post coming up?m plain bored, hence asked :)

Vik Rajagopalan said...

@All:

Appreciate it and thanks for taking time to make your comments. Catch you all in action next time around.