Thursday, April 19, 2007

Vacations ,Nice times and smart thinking.

Is'nt this what we always want - Vacations. And yes I took a week off before I moved to India. And as it could be it was just perfect. The week off was just what the doctor ordered. I flew there and it was a family grouping as well and it started on a good note and ended on a good note. So much so that I got busy soon after that trip and I was reminded by a fellow blogger that I was missing action for a while :)

So all I did was to chronologically add in the entries and back date the time. Am I smart and revolutionary in thinking and yes who said we cannot change time. Ouch ! Bad joke. On that note I hope to be on the base and will do the duties regularly.

2 comments:

Vidya said...

I wonder if it is because of a particular person you ended up having a good time ! :D

Guess who ?

Ponnarasi Kothandaraman said...

Hahaha! Last line made sense ;)