Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy New Year world

Wish you all a great, happy, prosperous new year that is going to give you and your family lots of peace,happiness, pride, pleasure, success,wealth, health and importantly peace of mind. I am going throw my weight around in my blog this year to make my presence felt more than last year for unknown reason.

2010, has been a year with lot of things that happened. Lot of emotional changes, relationships and job, fun and finally begin the life to live by myself again after a brief halt in my parents since I got back to India. Not that I can complain but yea it is a different experience all together.

Another eventful thing of this year was the fact that I finally decided after pursuing and never stopping in the middle thinking whether I will ever the Mr Right for someone. Again in that sense this year was momentous, for I met many interesting women and who have become great friends of mine but some I don't even want to think further. I realized at the end of it all, it is about meeting the person and you say and feel - yes, this is where I want to park my car, and I did find that spot. So in that sense 2010 would be a very special year. Finally, getting hitched for real unlike the relationships in the past. And you go on to say after you meet the person

Why can't I breathe whenever I think about you
Why can't I speak whenever I talk about you
It's inevitable, it's a fact that we're gonna get down to it
So tell me
Why can't I breathe whenever I think about you

So thank you god for making me believe that I was in for something good.

No comments: