Monday, July 06, 2009

Eventful day

Today is when I bought my own car... Woo hoo. I will add pictures of the beauty that I own but it is yet to sink in much. I keep reminiscing about what LP sang when I get into this zone.

Yea, I own Maruti Suzuki Swift VXI with ABS - silver grey with all cool wheel upgrade. Awesome. I am waiting to get my hands on the Stereo once that happens I would be very excited. It is right now a check between JVC and Pioneer.... Life with options at every stage in life, isn't it :-) Oh I am not married yet, just if you thought I got the car by something as cheap as a Dowry !!! Moralistic man, respect.

2 comments:

Rani said...

lol ---> car for dowry of marriage.. fuck i wanna get married to someone rich and do reverse dowry.. hehehehe. i have ridden in a swift, since i was recently in india (well 6 months ago). rather nice

Rani said...

oh congrats on buying a car on ure own, its a great feeling. i bought my own car last year -- LOVE IT!!