Thursday, January 25, 2007

When you like someone, why do you feel different?

Quite strange that feeling is'nt it. It could be right from one of those 'biological reflex' looks ,which we save for an opposite sex or same sex(which I am not going to go in detail coz I don't know what that feeling is), to liking a person deeply. Our body suddenly starts to think and do things so different. Adernaline pumps in and makes your mind think 1001 different things. To make matters worse, if you end up talking to that person, you suddenly feel lighter and feel like flying high above the air. No one is a stranger to that feeling till date.

I have wondered what makes and gives life that rounded and defined feeling when you meet such people. That momentary feeling of accomplishing something high.That feeling of being complete.... that feeling.

Some one sang:

" Why can't I breathe whenever I think about you
Why can't I speak whenever I talk about you
It's inevitable, it's a fact that we're gonna get down to it
So tell me
Why can't I breathe whenever I think about you "

No comments: