Monday, September 15, 2008

Funny ones

I was random surfing the internet when I chanced upon some real 'funny' pictures from here. Go on be my guest to see what this is all about - when logo's go absolutely wrong.

doughboys - pizza - salad - panini … and something extra?

Kudawara - What kind of pharmacy is this?

Megaflicks - Not the best font for this word

Dirty dirty... This is a Lamp :-) :-)


This one is terribly wrong. Really. I can't help laugh everytime I see this :-)
Arlington Pediatric Center - Loving the kids a little too much

A-Style - Realy classy



Definitely Chinese.

Dental clinic - This seems to be popular

3 comments:

Aarti said...

hahaha.. some wacko ones!! :)

chked out my err... tattoo ;D

how you been?? doing well i hope...

Vyazz said...

Hahaha...wuz calsually breezing by wen ur singns caught my eye!!!...Man thats hilarious......You brightened my morning(err....afternoon...i'm a bit of a late riser).

Jus Suba said...

grossly hilarious....
but good.